Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wedding Special: Five Little Gems - Bridal and Bridesmaid Jewelry


I lead a fairly uninteresting yet hardly boring life. 





As a mom of 5 kids from teenage to terrible threes, a beader AND a scrapbooker, I’ve taken sleep deprivation to unheard of levels of greatness! Mostly I catch up on sleep at red lights, phone calls and meetings.
I have been collecting and making things with beads since I realized I had fingers. This is a total obsession for me. You may notice along the way that my shop appearance changes in waves. I have the attention span of a gnat, and shiny things draw me in and make me do their bidding. The beads create their own jewelry, actually. I’m just here to hold the tools for them.




Text and photos: Holly from Five Little Gems


No comments:

Post a Comment