Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Alternative style: Steampunk Jewelry




“I started Inspired by Elizabeth in 2010 after a back injury stopped my nursing career in its tracks. I learned jewelry making from youtube and library books as something to occupy my time as I recovered. I began sharing my designs on facebook where friends recommended that I try to list my items on Etsy. After almost 1800 sales just on Etsy business is still going strong. I recently launched inspiredbyelizabeth.com which sells bridesmaids jewelry, Steampunk Jewelry and many other Vintage, Upcycled and Vintage inspired creations. 

I make my bridesmaids jewelry using vintage glass that is handset into contemporary settings. I love creating unexpected color combinations and providing brides with a stress free way to buy unique handmade jewelry for their bridesmaids.” - Elizabeth Latham. Visit her shop and her website.



No comments:

Post a Comment